- MS EPSCoR Researcher, Dr. Greg Tschumper, featured in January 2013 Issue (#18) of International Innovations
International Innovation is the leading global dissemination resource for the wider scientific, technology and research communities, dedicated to disseminating the latest science, research and technological innovations on a global level. More information and a complimentary subscription offer to the publication can be found at: www.researchmedia.eu.
- MS EPSCoR Researcher, Dr. Keisha Walters, discusses Biodegradable Plastics on MPB Radio
- Walters selected for national engineering education program
- Mississippi Best Robotics Competition is Huge Success
- Local teacher(s) hone(s) high-tech skills at MSU workshop
- MS EPSCoR Computational Science Workshop held at MSU
- NVAC Academic Outreach Efforts
- USM Researchers Investigate Collaborations in Canada
- EPSCoR Undergraduate Researcher Inducted into Engineering Student Hall of Fame
The Mississippi EPSCoR/IDeA program identifies, develops, and uses academic science and technology resources to increase Mississippi's research and development competitiveness and support economic growth. through the state's colleges and universities, their science and engineering faculty, and their students. The Mississippi EPSCoR program is enhancing valuable resources that can influence Mississippi's research capacity in the 21st century.
Increasing Mississippi's scientific and technological research competitiveness is critical. The EPSCoR program utilizes the science and technology resources at Mississippi State University, the University of Mississippi, the University of Southern Mississippi, and Jackson State University to stimulate sustainable science and technology infrastructure improvements at these institutions to accelerate the ability of their researchers to compete for federal and private sector research and development funding.
EPSCoR Funding Opportunities:
If you plan to submit a proposal for travel prior to Sept. 1, do so as soon as possible. Proposals for travel after Sept. 1 should be submitted at least 4 weeks prior to travel dates.